MARIAN SERVANTS® of the Blessed Sacrament Catholic School of Healing Prayer
To bring Christ’s healing love and refreshment to Catholics (laity, ordained, & religious) and other Christians serving in ministry, thus allowing them to more deeply serve as instruments of God’s healing, mercy, and love to all who are hurting.
This program is designed to enable Catholics, and other Christians to understand and receive Christ’s healing ministry and begin to integrate aspects of this ministry into their care and service to others.
Participants will be able to:
- Encourage others more deeply with the compassion and mercy received in Christ (1Cor. 1:3-4).
- Articulate their relationship with Christ and minister to others out of His love.
- Experience a deeper presence of the Lord’s healing for themselves.
- Integrate principles of healing prayer into their own lives, families, and ministries.
- Evangelize by seeking out and responding in Christ’s love to those who are hurting and brokenhearted.
SETTING & FORMAT:
Currently, we hold one school a year with the program beginning on a Sunday night with dinner at 6PM and continuing with 4 day/evening sessions and a half-day session on the 5th day.
The format includes formal teachings, testimonies, small groups, personal prayer ministry, Daily Mass, Reconciliation, Adoration, Liturgy of the Hours, and group prayer/worship sessions. All small groups are led by a Certified Spiritual Director. We are blessed to have a Catholic Priest available throughout the school to assist us in many ways, most especially in Celebrating Eucharist and Reconciliation.
Overview of Christian Healing; Conceptual Model of Healing; Inner Healing: Sanctification Through the Holy Spirit; Physical Healing; Salvation: The Most Important Type of Healing; Holy Spirit: Agent of Healing; Forgiveness: Key to Healing; Who I am in Christ; Healing of Families; Conception to Birth Healing; Prayer for Those Suffering Trauma and Other Hurts; Occultism: Major Block to Healing: Introduction to Deliverance; Spiritual Orphans: Mother & Father Wounds; Skills, Strengths, & Resources. Other topics and sessions will be implemented at some future date.